Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. With high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, Copaiba oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere when diffused or applied topically.
Its warm aroma also makes Copaiba a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties or apply it to flex points following activity for an uplifting, comforting cooldown.Copaiba Vitality™ is made with the gum resin tapped from the copaiba tree native to Brazil and is known for its beta-caryophyllene content and sweet aroma. Copaiba Vitality has a pleasant, complex taste, and when taken internally, it can promote wellness.* Add Copaiba Vitality to a Clear Vegetable Capsule and take daily as an important part of your health regimen. You can also try adding a drop or two of Copaiba Vitality to your herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
How to UseDirections: Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Copaiba Essential Oil Uses
- Add to a moisturizer or skin cream to help enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Apply to focused areas after activity.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a post-workout massage oil. For an added cooling sensation, combine with Peppermint or Wintergreen.
- Diffuse to create a warm, inviting space. Try a custom diffusing blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.