Fennel essential oil (Foeniculum vulgare) is steam distilled from the crushed seeds of the fennel plant. The leafy herb is native to regions of southern Europe and Asia Minor, but it has since naturalized in locations around the world. Fennel has a rich aroma reminiscent of anise, which gives Fennel oil its licorice-like scent. Although the seeds and oil are used in flavoring, fennel’s complex aroma has also made it popular in soaps, candles, and perfumes.
There are many Fennel essential oil uses, but the oil is popularly used for aromatic applications. Its sweet, spicy aroma has a long history of encouraging grounding feelings, making it an important part of Young Living’s Dragon Time™ Massage Oil and Prenolone® Plus Body Cream.
The fennel plant is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, but it has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially in dry soils near sea coasts and on riverbanks. Fennel Vitality™ is steam distilled from crushed fennel seeds and is known for its distinct licorice flavor.
The unique, flavorful nature of Fennel Vitality can add a rich, savory taste to sauces, soups, and more. Fennel Vitality supports wellness and is fantastic in post-meal tonics and teas.*
Fennel Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite beverage to enjoy its black licorice flavor.
- Give soups and dips some complexity by adding a drop of Fennel Vitality.
- Add 1–2 drops in a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Fennel Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse at work or while studying to create a grounded environment.
- Reduce the appearance of pores by applying a neutral facial toner and 1–2 drops Fennel on freshly washed skin.
- Use Fennel’s cleansing benefits by adding a few drops to a gentle facial cleanser.