Ginger oil is a popular essential oil with a warm, energizing aroma. It is steam distilled from the rhizome of the ginger plant and is part of the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as early the 1st century AD. Ginger is now found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Vitality™ essential oil is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
Ginger Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion*.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ginger Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
- Use a USB Diffuser to freshen stale air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Sport® Massage Oil for a post-workout massage.
- Incorporate into your morning skin care regimen to experience its energizing aroma and support healthy-looking skin.