Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons, giving its aroma all the brightness of the freshly picked fruit. Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
With its bright and joyful aroma, Lemon oil benefits skin and hair as much as its aroma benefits your environment. Your teens can add a drop to their evening moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes, while you can add it to your conditioner for an aromatic treat that smoothes and shines the look of your hair. Because some citrus oils like Lemon can cause photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before spending time outside.
This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products, Thieves® cleaning products, and essential oil blends such as Thieves®, Citrus Fresh™, Clarity™, Joy™ and Harmony™.
Lemon (Citrus limon) Vitality can add a bright, dynamic flavor to many dishes. Its versatility in sweet and savory recipes is what makes this fruit a popular item in kitchens around the world. Use Young Living’s Lemon Vitality™ essential oil to add flavor to savory foods like fish and chicken or sweet foods like pastries and cakes.
Lemon Vitality oil has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon Vitality for a convenient way to use this great flavor. Start small with a single drop of oil.
Lemon Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Add to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh drink to start your day.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed.
- Blend a drop of Lemon Vitality in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake & Waffle Mix batter and top your waffles or pancakes with fresh fruit for a healthy, tasty breakfast.
- Create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to summer salads and grilling.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Add 1 drop in plain or vanilla yogurt. Top with fresh berries.
- Combine with savory foods such as chicken, fish, shrimp, and vegetables and with sides such as noodles, rice, or pasta salad.
Lemon oil uses:
- Boost your home cleaning with the cheerful scent of fresh Lemons! Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions. Do not use Lemon oil on granite or stone, as it may etch the surface.
- Make Lemon part of your beauty routine, adding it to skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes or to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Diffuse Lemon alone or with other citrus and crisp-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Tarragon, and Eucalyptus Radiata to create an aromatic environment that is clean-smelling and positive