Oregano essential oil (Origanum vulgare) comes from the popular oregano plant, which is a member of the mint family and is native to areas of western Asia and the Mediterranean. Its warm, herbaceous qualities have made the plant a popular ingredient in Greek and Italian cuisine, but there are many Oregano oil uses in topical and aromatic applications as well.
While the oil has an intriguing aromatic profile, Oregano oil benefits also include creating a relaxing experience through a warming massage and topical application. In fact, you can find Oregano oil in Ortho Sport® Massage Oil and Young Living's proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) Vitality™ is more than just a seasoning—it may also support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Oregano Vitality essential oil is a key ingredient in ImmuPower™ essential oil blend.
Oregano Vitality essential oil is an easy way to flavor savory dishes. Its distinctive, pungent taste makes it an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can be used in a variety of cuisines and recipes.
While its spice makes it a delicious addition to dishes when used sparingly, when taking it as a supplement, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil to dilute this powerful oil.
Oregano Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Dilute with a carrier oil such as V-6 or olive oil in a 1:2 ratio and add to a vegetarian gel capsule before ingesting. Take every day to support a healthy lifestyle.*
- Add sparingly to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Use in a blend such as ImmuPower to support your optimal wellness.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Oregano Essential Oil Uses:
- Use the benefits of Oregano oil at home by diffusing it to create a comforting environment.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into fatigued muscles after activity.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet to help unwind and relax before bedtime.