Rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) is steam distilled from a perennial shrub with needle-like leaves that can remain evergreen in warmer climates. The botanical, which is part of the mint family, is native to Mediterranean regions and has blue or purple flowers that give it an understated beauty. The familiar scent of Rosemary essential oil—as well as its robust, herbaceous aroma—has made it popular in aromatic and personal care products.
Rosemary essential oil uses include topical application and direct inhalation, and its complex, woodsy aroma can help create an energizing environment and promote a sense of clarity. In fact, you can find this powerful oil in Young Living’s Thieves® and En-R-Gee™ blends.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a flavorful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savory recipes.
As a dietary supplement, Young Living Rosemary Vitality essential oil is loved for its naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, which can help maintain overall wellness*. Rosemary also happens to be an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Thieves®, En-R-Gee™, and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends, and Essentialzymes-4™ and Inner Defense® supplements.
Rosemary Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Rosemary Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse to freshen the air and enjoy a woodsy, energizing aroma.
- Combine 1 drop Rosemary with 4 drops V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and apply to a freshly washed face to help cleanse.
- Add 10–15 drops to shampoo or conditioner for healthier-looking hair.