Tangerine essential oil (Citrus reticulata) is extracted by cold pressing the rind of the tangerine fruit. Tangerines, which are part of the Rutaceae family, likely originated in Southeast Asia and have since spread to subtropical areas around the world. Like the fresh citrus fruit, Tangerine oil is loved by children and adults alike, with its delightfully sweet aroma that can create a happy, contented mindset.
Because of its appealing aroma, Tangerine oil uses include a wealth of topical and aromatic applications. Use its cleansing benefits in your morning skin care routine for an added boost or apply it to your temples before study time or meditation. Its fragrant, calming aroma also makes it an important part of Young Living favorites such as Peace & Calming®, Joy™, and Citrus Fresh™.
Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Vitality™ essential oil is one of the sweetest flavors of all our citrus Vitality oils. Bringing complex citrus notes to savory dishes and desserts, Tangerine Vitality essential oil is a bright, tangy addition in the kitchen. When you want to give your recipes an extra kick of something unexpected, try reaching for Tangerine Vitality.
More than just another citrus essential oil, Tangerine Vitality oil includes naturally occurring limonene and is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, Joy™, Inner Child™, Peace & Calming®, NingXia Red®, Slique® Essence, and Super C™.
Tangerine Vitality Essential Oils Uses:
- Add a drop of Tangerine Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it as a daily dietary supplement to enjoy its many benefits.
- Add a drop or two of Tangerine Vitality to NingXia Zyng™ for a delicious and tangy twist on our lightly sweetened sparkling drink.
- Give your marinades a sweet kick by adding Tangerine Vitality instead of Lemon Vitality or Lime Vitality.
- Infuse your water by adding a few drops with to encourage yourself to drink more during the day.
- Try adding a little Tangerine Vitality to your salad dressing for a wonderful citrus zing.
Tangerine Essential Oil Uses:
- Diffuse at work or at home to infuse your space with a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- Add to a gentle facial cleanser for extra cleansing benefits and beautifying properties.
- Create a DIY air freshener by combining 30 drops oil with 2 cups water in a glass bottle. Spray around the house for a fresh, clean scent.
- Place a couple drops of oil on cotton balls to stash in your car air vents. They’ll disperse a refreshing, citrus scent that’s perfect for rush hour.